Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Objects of Innocence

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *batting eyelashes innocently and looks to see who's lookin*
    *snickers*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Frisbee?..*L*

    Ohh Mikey..I can't believe you'd say that to me..*shocked*...You know what a sweet adorable..fun loving person I am..*S* *batting her eyes*..Before I met lily..*smiles sweetly* I was..Umm..shall we say..sheltered?..*grinz*..then..Dayum!!..*LOL*

    But..yanno I just wanna hug ya and call ya my own..*L*

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    omg!! you got T to posted here!! again!!
    heheheee *jumps around
    and his posts aint a story book long!!!!
    *jk* T good to see you back for a bit heh
    *hugs my buddy smile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •